What We believe:
1. God - God is the creator and ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three persons: The Father, the Son and the Holy Sprirt. These three are co-equal and are one God. (Genesis 1:1,26-27, 3:22; Psalm 90:2; Mathew 28:19; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
2. Jesus Christ - Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with God the Father. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all people by dieing on the cross. He rose from the dead after three days to demonstrate his power over sin and death. He ascended to heavens glory and will return again someday to earth to reign as king of Kings and lord of Lords. (Mathew 1:22-23; Isaiah 9:6; John 1:1-5, 14:10-30; Hebrews 4:14-15; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Romans 1:3-4; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Timothy 6:14-15; Titus 2:13).
3. The Holy Spirit - The Holy Spirit is co-equal with God the Father and the Son of God, Jesus Christ. He is present in the world to make men and women aware of their need for Jesus. He also lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation. He provides Christians with the power for living, understanding spiritual truths, and guidance in doing what is right. As Christians we seek to live under His control and to be more like Him on a daily basis. (2 Corintians 3:17; John 16:7-13, 14:16-17; Acts 1:8; 1 Corinthians 2:12, 3:16; Ephesians 1:13, 5:18; Galatians 5:25).
4. The Bible - The Bible is God's word to all men and women. It was written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian beliefs and living. Because it is inspired by God, it is the truth without error. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; 2 Timothy 1:13; Psalm 119:105, 160, 12:16; Proverbs 30:5).
5. Salvation - Salvation is God's free gift to us, but we must accept it. We can never make up for sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God's offer of forgivness can anyone be saved from sin's penalty. When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith we are saved. Eternal life begins the moment one recieves Jesus Christ into his or her life by faith. (Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:16, 1:2; Titus 3:5; Galations 3:26; Romans 5:1).
6. Eternity - God created the spirit in man to exist forever. We will either exist eternally separated from God by sin or eternally with God through forgivness and salvation. To be eternally separated from God is hell. To be eternally in union with God is eternal life. (John 3:16, 14:17; Romans 6:23, 8:17-18; Revelations 20:15; 2 Corinthians 2:7-9).
7. Man - People are created in the spiritual image of God, to be like Him in character. People are the supreme object of God's creation. Although every person has tremendous potential for good, all of us are marred by an attitude of disobediance towards God, called "Sin". This attitude separates people from God and causes many problems in life. (Genesis 1:27; Psalm 8:3-6; Isaiah 53:6; Romans 3:23; Isaiah 59:1-2).